|Jan. 31th 2019
- Bugfix: Pet reviving fix. You can no longer over-slot :P
- Bugfix: Bloodmoss now disappears over time (there was a bug where it stayed around forever until collected).
- Harvesting now works with Mining and Lumberjacking.
- QoL: Fixed plant name colors (The CTRL text for Nightshade is no longer darker than Ginsing)
- QoL: Bloodmoss now has a slower transition.
- QoL: Arrow retrieval part 1: you can get arrows back on things that have backpacks
|Jan. 30th 2019
- DONATION BOXES APPEAR AT ALL MAJOR BANKS... and the rest eventually. You can leave stuff here, and everything that gets thrown into your personal Trash Cans first takes a trip to the dono box before getting destroyed.
- As some have discovered, donated items go towards triggering a global power hour once detroyed
|Jan. 29th 2019
- QoL: Removed Guard Towers (needs reset)
- Blacksmithing: New tool, the Smith Hammer! Abilities are "repair" and "reclaim"...
- Repair: based on your skill level, repair a percentage of damage on an object (never full, permanent damage compounds every repair)
- Reclaim: based on your skill level, reclaim some of the ore from armor and weapons
- COLOR WARS! New PvP Mode for largescale team battles that we (GM's) can kick off whenever we want.
|Jan. 27th 2019
- QoL: Mark now works in BarrenLands and BlackForest
- QoL: Durability adjustments have been returned to the NOS rates
- Bugfix: Incognito never wearing off...
|Jan. 25th 2019
- Enhancement: Vanish using Plate should work now. You can't move afterwards, but you can poof. I suppose you could unequip and move afterwards...
- Enhancement: Merchants now take money from your bank. Well, it takes money from your pack first, and then your bank.
- Enhancement: Speaking of wells, you can now wash bloody bandages at them.
- Loot Crates: Wells have been added to rare loot crates. Low chance to drop.
- Incognito has been re-enabled.
|Jan. 23th 2019
- Buff: All bows sped up slightly. The larger ones match the larger 2h weapon speeds now.
- Bugfix: Spelling error for broken furniture box fixed. If you have any of these that don't work just let me know and we will replace them.
- Bugfix: casting from invis. I was unable to reproduce this, but I added some code to check if the player is invis when the spell lands that should handle it. Do let me know if you run into it again!
- Bugfix: Reagent requirements fixed for a few spells that only had Mandrake or Blood Moss listed.
|Jan. 22nd 2019
|Jan. 18th 2019
- Bugfix: Spirit Speak gains when you talk to ghosts.
- Bugfix: Detect Hidden gains when you reveal something.
- Bugfix: most buffs now drop when you die. Same for Debuffs (Curse, etc).
- Bugfix: mobs are casting correctly again! Expect them to learn some new spells soon >:)
- Bugfix: sometimes you would get stuck unable to double-click horse to mount, I think I've solved that one
- Magery: you can now cancel a cast by toggling combat mode.
- Meditation: a little faster overall, focus is much better.
- Runes: double click to rename!
- Dye Tubs: can now dye SPELLBOOKS and RUNES
- Chaotic karma opt-in removed. Don't help baddies if you don't want to go grey for 5 minutes!
- Liches are much more mean now that they are casting with Magery and have Resist
- New experimental mob type... spawn TBD
- Cure Spell: now cures up to level 4 depending on your skills
|Jan. 17th 2019
- Corrected Oasis spawns.
- Removed the Character Window message that Wisdom reduces magic damage.
- Corrected chances of getting extra meat with high harvesting.
- Player is no longer blocked after harvesting a slain enemy.
- Players can now move and cancel an accidental burying of runes.
|Jan. 13th 2019
- Bugfix: Clean Bloody Bandages with Full Waterskins. This was broken, now it's fixed.
- New Skill: Harvesting.
- Find resources throughout the world, and find more of them with higher Harvesting skill!
- New Skill: Poisoning.
- will allow you to poison bladed weapons. Down the road, you will be able to poison food and water.
- the entire poison/cure system is new (or old if you're into UO) -- there are levels. Cure cures levels of poison. Good luck.
- Skill Updates: Archery.
- Everything is faster, bows themselves, gains, etc. These are still being adjusted down.
- Bugfix: (and the actual problem...) you will no longer hit 100% of the time with Marksmanship -- another one I didn't realize was broken =D
- New pots will begin dropping in chests/from mobs.
- New scrolls will begin dropping in chests/from mobs.
- [EDIT] I forgot the CRUCIBLE! There's now a portable alchemy "table" tool.
- [EDIT] Oh yeah, and dye tubs are dropping on certain mobs. They are rare, and come in over 1000 different colors!
- [EDIT] Magic had an intense rebalance as well.
|Jan. 13th 2019
- magic reagents now spawn around the world for harvesting -- in some areas, this will require a seed object reset which we will try to do at a low-volume time.
- potions have been re-done (phase 1)
- levels: lesser (15%), regular (30%), greater (60%), superior (80%)
- reagents required have been changed
- bones and blood will be used in other potions later...
- Bloody Bandages are in -- I know about the stacking.
- Wash them with a water flask. More wash points in future updates...
- Bows have entered a balancing phase. The initial and most major adjustment being to the Short bow: from 2.5 to 4 attack speed. At 100+ AGI, a 2.5 attack speed made everyone shoot arrows like Legolas. You'll likely see speeds like that again down the road, but it will be on a Unique bow.
- You should no longer be flagged as criminal for allegiance fighting.
- Mission Dispatchers have been fixed.
- GM Detect Hidden ping will no longer reveal YOURSELF. Derp
|Jan. 11th 2019
- Magic Reflection spell
- Consumable Tracker v0.2 (you can drag it now)
- Fixed Marksmanship gains w/out using ammo, you guys weren't gonna tell me? :(
- Fixed Ruin and Contempt mobs! The bosses spawn and drop skulls more often now :)
|Jan. 10th 2019
- Treasure map drop rates fixed
- Treasure Hunting works for SOS maps now (incl. difficulties)
- Don't forget "GUARDS" works again if there are criminals around
- Coffin containers on Lich mobs are now packed furniture items
- Valus and Oasis guards will teach Lancing
- Faction warriors will no longer receive murder counts for killing opposing faction members
- Spirit Speak (OoOOoOOo) [ 100% untested, you get to guinea pig]
- Released pets decay quicker
- Consumable tracker v0.1
- When poisoned and not able to cure, bandages should heal for half
|Jan. 8th 2019
- Death Boss drops are fixed
- New Skills!
- Magic Resist (no longer tied to Wisdom)
- Detect Hidden (adds Reveal ability to find hidden players; GM's get passive 4 meter auto-detect)
- Marksmanship (ability to shoot arrows while moving)
- New Spells!
- Wall of Stone
- Mind Blast
- Explosion (3 second delay)
- Poison Field
- Refresh has been fixed
- Power Up has been fixed
- Defense Up has been fixed and renamed to Fortify
- Some light karma tweaks re: "what really is murder anyway?"
- Live player count on the bottom left of your UI
- Buffs now last 10 minutes
- Criminal flag (and "GUARDS!")
- [missed] Bandaging while poisoned will now ONLY cure the poison
- Other fixes from CS updates; see their changelog
|Jan. 4th 2019
- Dungeon chest loot tweaked
- Nightmare error fixed, will now spawn along with Brazen Bronco and Silver Steed
- Pet stats will auto fix over time, so 1 slot horses will be back to 2 now
- Balron Boss loot tweak (magic weapon drops increased)
- "I banish thee" to kick people from your plot/house. Doesn't actually ban yet, but it will eventually...
- Work began on new spells that will come out on Tuesday!
- Terracotta/stone house deed fix
- Reviving pets checks pet slots now
- World horse spawn variety increased
- Sold horse's variety increased
- "Copper" references changed to "Gold"
- Dragons should no longer attack lesser dragons in their immediate area
|Jan. 1th 2019
- Taming updates
- lots of new things can be tamed. I guess you just have to try...
- tame slots raised... but now it's based on your BeastmasterySkill/10. Defaults to 1 so you can tame bunnies and stuff at least ;)
- rare Dire and super-rare Dread versions of lesser mobs exist throughout the world
- statues now take on the hue and name of the dismissed creature
- new (Ash/Blight) crooks added, each with new abilities...
- Calm: attempt to make peace with a creature
- Provoke: attempt to provoke a creature
- First phase mob balance pass... make things hit harder and soak up a little more damage
- New mounts can be found in the form of "broken" creatures throughout the world
- Wargs (that pig dog thing)
- Demon Horses (x3)
- ??? did he say DEMON HORSES?
- New Dragon Classes
- Wyrmlings -- these are like mini Wyverns
- Drake re-work: using a different model, skills/spells
- Dragon spawns: find colored dragons around the world, each with their own set of abilities and spells
- New Mob Types (different things will use these types, but for starters it's just the wyrmlings/drakes/wyverns/dragons and a few trolls)
- Fire: it burns us
- Ice: it chills us (more work coming here)
- Poison: it sickens us
- Lunar: only appear at night, stronger, slightly better loot
- Plot max size raised to 40
- Vendors buy higher quality [crafted] goods back at higher prices
- Corruption demons are strong
- Secondary stats can now go to 100
- Crate vendor sells lottery items. Starting with furniture crates, but this will be expanded. He also sells packed trashcans for your house!
- Fix: Killing pets should no longer give you murder counts.