From Novus Redux
|Main Page||Time last cached: 21:25 Pages: 152 Users: 2,290|
In Legends of Aria there are various commands that can be used for numerous activities and actions. There are special commands for each type of player character.
Being a simple mortal you are limited to just some basic commands which make playing a little easier.
- /bugreport - send a bug report
- /checkfaction <faction internal name> - gets the faction level for a given faction
- /credit - display the ammount of credits you currently own
- /custom - shows the custom command window for creating custom hotbar actions
- /deletechar - deletes the currently logged in character, your character needs to be at least 7 days old.
- /groupautoloot - toggles between shared loot between party members or not
- /help - lists all available commands
- help <command_name> - provides detailed information about a specific command
- /hunger - displays your current hunger status
- /loyalty - shows the loyalty reward window which allows you to redeem account reward points
- /quest - shows questing window
- /stats - prints out the player's stats
- /time - gets the current game time
- /title - shows the title window
- /where - prints out the current Map Name and the x, y, z and "Facing" coordinates into the players chat window.
- /resetwindowpos - Resets the location of open containers ( Backpack etc)
- /g - sends a guild message
- /groupchat - Sends a group message
- /guild - opens the guild window
- /say - chat command for saying something
- /dance - your character starts dancing wildly
- /wave - your character waves
Players can create custom commands to use on the hotbar. To create a custom command, follow these steps:
- Type /custom and press enter.
- Type in a command to execute, i.e. "stretch" to use the /stretch command.
- Select an icon to use and drag it to the hotbar.
- To create a new command, repeat the steps above.